download the latest HERKULES catalog – DOWNLOAD!
To whom it may concern,
Bearing in mind the protection of your personal data, which you entrusted to us and the fact that on May 25, 2018 the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR came into force, we kindly inform you that we have adapted the rules of processing your personal data by HERKULES Bogusław Raatz to the new regulations and we ensure that the personal data provided by you are properly secured and all necessary procedures have been implemented in our company in order to properly protect them and fulfill legal obligations in this respect.
According to art. 13 par. 1-2 GDPR, we inform you that the administrator of your Personal Data is HERKULES Bogusław Raatz with its registered office in Białe Błota 86-005, ul. Hodowlana 45/1, tel .: +48 52 363 33 43, e-mail: email@example.com, REGON: 093133125, NIP: 9531637315 (hereinafter referred to as HERKULES).
The administrator has appointed a person responsible for the processing of personal data, who can be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing via traditional mail to the following address: HERKULES Bogusław Raatz, ul. Hodowlana 45/1, 86-005 Białe Błota with the note “Protection of Personal Data.”
Personal data will be processed by HERKULES in connection with its business operations, in particular:
- concluding a contract or executing an order, provision of services, an order, a business inquiry, business contacts, etc.
- fulfilling a legal obligation of the Administrator, e.g. issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents,
- in order to secure people and protect property in the area administered by HERKULES,
- for archival (evidential) purposes being the implementation of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts,
- in order to establish, investigate or defend against claims that pursue our legitimate interest,
- verification of payment credibility,
- entities providing postal, courier and transport services to the extent it is necessary for the performance of contracts between the Employer and HERKULES,
- legal or IT services,
- in justified cases, the data may be transferred to authorized institutions and controlling bodies, courts, insurance companies, and health institutions.
Providing personal, address and telephone data in connection with a contract concluded, services provided on its basis, as well as to answer the question is voluntary. Without providing these data, it is not possible to conclude a contract, provide services or provide a written or oral response.
Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area, nor any international organization.
Personal data will be kept for a period of cooperation: no longer than 5 years from the time of the last business contact or 1 year after possible claims had fallen under the statute of limitations resulting from concluded contracts, and in relation to accounting documents containing personal data – in accordance with the law in this regard.
Rights of the data subject:
- access to your personal data,
- correction of your personal data,
- deletion of your personal data,
- restrictions on the processing of your personal data,
- raising objections to the further processing of your personal data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data,
- the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- The so-called “cookies” are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookie files on the Website User’s end device and obtaining access to them is the operator: HERKULES Bogusław Raatz, ul. Hodowlana 45/1, 86-005 Białe Błota.
- Cookies are used to:
- adjust the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs;
- gather statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Strictly necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
- “Functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, the website design, etc .;
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. The settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform them of their each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information about cookies is available under the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
Information regarding the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data is in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of May 24, 2018, item 1000) and the Act on the provision of electronic services.
HERKULES Bogusław Raatz
ul. Hodowlana 45/1
86-005 Białe Błota